Toddler sized hand painted Herringbone cape made from pages of Three Sisters by Anton Chekhov. Embroidery, gouache and tissue paper fringe. Free local delivery.
Natasha Takes Charge
- This cape comes with the wooden hanger depicted and can be displayed on your wall by hanging the hanger on a nail. Alternatively, you could purchase a shadow box and frame it with or without the hanger.
- These garments take from 20-40 hours to complete.
- No two garments are alike, however if one you are fond of has sold, I am happy to create a new design incorporating elements you choose.
- The piece should be kept out of direct and persistant sunlight to avoid fading.
- Light dusting with a feather duster will keep the garment clean.
- The toddler sized capes are about 16" tall (including the hanger) and 22" wide at the bottom.
Each piece is shipped via USPS in a custom box with ample padding and care. Please verify your shipping address to confirm accurate transmittal.