Life sized toddler dress made of maps of New Mexico, handpainted honeycomb and embroidery. The yolk is made from an illustrated planometric view of Santa Fe. Free local delivery.
Santa Fe Sunshine and Honey
- This dress comes with the wooden hanger depicted and can be displayed on your wall by hanging the hanger on a nail. Alternatively, you could purchase a shadow box and pin the dress with or without the hanger within.
- These dresses take from 20-40 hours to complete.
- No two garments are alike, however if one you are fond of has sold, I am happy to create a new design incorporating elements you choose.
- The piece should be kept out of direct and persistant sunlight to avoid fading.
- Light dusting with a feather duster will keep the garment clean.
- The toddler sized dresses are about 25" tall (including the hanger) and 20" wide at the bottom.
Each piece is shipped via USPS in a custom box with ample padding and care. Please verify your shipping address to confirm accurate transmittal.